Just ask anyone who has ever suffered from acne and they will tell you that one of the most annoying things is when you have tried lots of acne treatments but none have worked and you feel completely at the end of your tether. You know, it gets to the point when you start to think that you have tried every cream, applied every lotion, and taken every supplement in a vain attempt to make your skin better. But you’re still not seeing the results. In some cases, people have tried over-the-counter medications while, in other situations they may have used topical treatments, but the fact remains that the matter what kind of treatment they have tried if they didn’t achieved the results they needed, then they start to feel as though the condition will never clear up. So, if you’re one of those people who are running out of patience with your acne then here are some great natural acne treatments which may just help.
Try a natural cleanser
You may not know this, but it’s actually very easy to create your own natural cleansers which are gentle on your face but tough on your acne. If you’re looking for cheap, but effective ways to cure your acne then here are some simple tips I have picked up over the years.
- Try using pineapple juice mixed with baking soda to make a home-made mask. Believe it or not but this is actually very effective and has the added side-effect of being a lovely natural facial cleanser that can be applied daily.
- One rather effective technique to clear up acne it adult mouthwash over the affected area. Bet you never considered using mouthwash as a natural treatment but is actually very good for drying out oily skin and reducing the inflammation.
If you prefer treatments that you can let soak into your skin then here are some other ideas.
- Apply Aloe Vera juice to the affected area by dabbing small amount with a cotton ball
- Cut a slice of fresh cucumber and gently rub it over the affected area before going to bed
- Apply three parts filtered water to one-part apple cider vinegar and apply the solution directly onto the affected area, again with a cotton ball
if you want a deep facial cleanse then there are some simple masks that you can make home with some freely available household products. Remember each mask should be left on for 15 to 20 minutes and then washed off with warm water. Finally, pat dry with a soft clean towel.
- Take a tablespoon of Greek style or natural yoghurt and crushing an aspirin tablet (if you prefer, you can also mix in a quarter teaspoon of raw honey as well). Apply the solution to your face and leave for 20 minutes or so before rinsing off with clean water.
- Peel and seed a complete cucumber then puree in a blender with some milk or plain yoghurt to create a reasonably thick liquid. Apply this and leave it on for about half an hour before rinsing off with clean water
- Mix a quarter cup of natural yoghurt with a tablespoon of lemon and grapefruit juice. Apply the solution and leave on foot between 20 to 30 minutes before rinsing off.
So, as you can see it’s actually very easy to develop your own natural acne treatments. Of course, the hard part is finding the treatment that works for you and your skin type. However, if you’re looking for an easy way to calm your acne and help you end up with a brighter cleaner skin then these natural remedies are almost sure to work in most cases. For best results, remember to try each of the remedies for around a week and keep on the results, that we will be able to follow what works and what doesn’t.
If you are looking to get rid of acne today then please visit the authors site. Thank you